About Thomas Ryan Photography

This major photographic project documents 20th Century Modernism throughout Australia. Join me, Thomas Ryan, on a photographic journey as I document Australian 20th Century Modernism through the camera lens. Art Deco, Inter-war, Post War, Brutalism,are just some of the styles I document in this fascinating period in Australia's built history.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit my website,Thomas Ryan Photography. You can also contact me via social media on facebook and g+ All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan. All rights reserved, unauthorised use is prohibited.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Former Art Deco Bank - Bellingen


This wonderful streamline Modernist/Art Deco building is in the main street of Bellingen, New South Wales. I can only assume it was originally designed for a banking business. This forms a series of recent entries on my blog that explore modernist Bank design throughout Australia. This is one of two interesting Art Deco building in the township, the other being the Commonwealth Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment