About Thomas Ryan Photography

This major photographic project documents 20th Century Modernism throughout Australia. Join me, Thomas Ryan, on a photographic journey as I document Australian 20th Century Modernism through the camera lens. Art Deco, Inter-war, Post War, Brutalism,are just some of the styles I document in this fascinating period in Australia's built history.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit my website,Thomas Ryan Photography. You can also contact me via social media on facebook and g+ All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan. All rights reserved, unauthorised use is prohibited.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Bundaberg Civic Centre 1960s Breeze Block Design Style

The Bundaberg Civic Centre (1960) is a classic 20th Century Post War design and stunning use of breeze blocks. Clean lines and clever use of brick work and the angled entrance all combine to draw the eye into this wonderful example of post war Modernism. What is so typical of this period of design are the balustrades that are so fine and clean lined!

No comments:

Post a Comment