About Thomas Ryan Photography

This major photographic project documents 20th Century Modernism throughout Australia. Join me, Thomas Ryan, on a photographic journey as I document Australian 20th Century Modernism through the camera lens. Art Deco, Inter-war, Post War, Brutalism,are just some of the styles I document in this fascinating period in Australia's built history.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit my website,Thomas Ryan Photography. You can also contact me via social media on facebook and g+ All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan. All rights reserved, unauthorised use is prohibited.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stunning country Art Deco residence - Tropical Far North Queensland

Sometimes when you think you have discovered all the Art Deco buildings in an area, there is always one around the corner to surprise you, and sometimes really amaze.  This was the case with this wonderful streamline art Deco building near Innisfail, tropical Far North Queensland.  Innisfail and the surrounding towns such as Tully & Ingham have a wonderful diversity of Art Deco and Modernist buildings.

The topical North has some very interesting buildings, many designed for the tropical climate.  I have, over the past several years dedicated many hours to photographing and documenting the region, whilst I don't have all of my collection uploaded, I continue to add them to my blog and website on a regular basis.  Check out the growing collection from the region on my website here


No comments:

Post a Comment