About Thomas Ryan Photography

This major photographic project documents 20th Century Modernism throughout Australia. Join me, Thomas Ryan, on a photographic journey as I document Australian 20th Century Modernism through the camera lens. Art Deco, Inter-war, Post War, Brutalism,are just some of the styles I document in this fascinating period in Australia's built history.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit my website,Thomas Ryan Photography. You can also contact me via social media on facebook and g+ All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan. All rights reserved, unauthorised use is prohibited.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Innisfail Art Deco Bank

Carrying on from my last entry on the Tenterfield Commonwealth Bank, this is yet another example of Art Deco stripped classical style in Innisfail. Innisfail as a town is a Modernist gem with so many great examples of Modernist design.

Whilst the building now operates as a dentist, I reckon there is a fair chance that it would have once been a bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment