About Thomas Ryan Photography

This major photographic project documents 20th Century Modernism throughout Australia. Join me, Thomas Ryan, on a photographic journey as I document Australian 20th Century Modernism through the camera lens. Art Deco, Inter-war, Post War, Brutalism,are just some of the styles I document in this fascinating period in Australia's built history.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit my website,Thomas Ryan Photography. You can also contact me via social media on facebook and g+ All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan. All rights reserved, unauthorised use is prohibited.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

500+ Photos of Tasmanian Art Deco & Modernism

It's official, the Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism archtiecture page on my website has hit 500 photographs!  These include images of residential, industrial, civic and Government buildings.  The project continues to grow and many more photographs are yet to be added to the website and blog.  There are many more to come....Thanks to those over the years who have dropped by, checked out my blog and website and left comments, it's great to see other people who have a similar interest. There are other galleries on my site Deco and Modernist buildings around Australia as well.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great record of buildings that may disappear in time. So congrats and you can congratulate yourself too.

    ReplyDelete